Skip to main content

Photo - 1

Off-Campus Accommodation Options



While you enroll as a student at HKBU you may decide to live off-campus.  In that case there are numerous accommodation options out there for you, whether you decide to share an apartment with others, or whether you want your own place.  The Off-Campus Housing Team, Office of Student Affairs provides information about off-campus housing options available to students.  Check out the webpages for details, including steps guiding you through each part of the renting process: 

Off-Campus Housing Alternatives