Skip to main content

Student Exchange


Transfer of Units


Upon return from the exchange programme, you may apply to the Academic Registry for transfer of units by submitting hard copies of following documents:

  1. A completed application form for transfer of units. (Please visit Academic Registry website.)
  2. An official transcript issued by your host institution.

(The University reserves the right to refuse to grant units for courses with grades below the equivalence of grade C in the University grading system. Units transferred from other institutions are recorded without inclusion in grade point average calculations.)

  1. A copy of course syllabi, coursework and related information, such as the number of contact hours, assessment methods.