Easy Steps to Apply
Don’t Miss any Chance to Strengthen your Credentials with Summer Experience
Submit your application (with required supporting documents) and settle ALL fees with the host institution directly.
Receive "Financial Assistance" (subject to eligibility requirements and availability of funds) IF you are admitted to a summer programme offered by a HKBU partner institution that lasts for at least 14 days.
- Students must ensure they have met all the admission and visa requirements before applying to the specific summer programmes as stipulated on the respective websites.
- Students should make sure that they are eligible to apply for a proper student visa (or study permit or required documentation) to study in the respective host destinations. HKBU is not responsible for obtaining visas/documentations for students.
- For students enrolling in credit-bearing summer programmes, academic transcripts will normally be issued by the host institutions.
- Applications for transfer of units will be subject to the approval of respective departments and the Academic Registry.
- Final year students should note the following if you have fulfilled the HKBU graduation requirements by the time you start the summer programmes:
- Applications for transfer of units based on the summer programme credentials will NOT be entertained.
- Information related to the summer programmes will NOT be included in the academic records and transcripts.
- See Academic Registry website for details.
You are welcome to ask us any questions