1. Students must choose only one University of Montreal study programme and courses corresponding to this chosen programme. Students may take one course outside the programme.
2. University of Montreal is a French taught institution and almost all courses are held in French. A minimum B2 level (from the Common European framework) certificate/letter delivered by an accredited institution (home university’s Department of Languages, French Alliance, School of Languages, etc.) is required to most programs of study. Some departments may require a higher level.
3. Non French speaking exchange students could take the following programmes:
- English Studies (Language and Litterature)
- Business Law in a Global Context (Masters in Law with courses opened to undergraduate exchange students)
- French courses (*please see attached factsheet for details)