(Sem 2, 2023/24) HKBU Virtual Exchange Programme
Virtual Exchange @ HKBU
Virtual Exchange. Virtually No Limits.
Nominations by Home Institutions
All virtual exchange students must be nominated by their home institutions to apply for studies at Hong Kong Baptist University.
Nomination Deadline: 6 October 2023
Invitation for Applications
You will receive application information and procedures by email. Virtual exchange students are required to complete an online application form to provide your personal particulars and course preferences.
Submit your documents [Passport copy (or any identity proof with the student’s official name in English), transcripts, and proof of English proficiency (if first language is not English)] via a provided link.
Acceptance and Course Registration
Once accepted, you will receive information about setting up an account at HKBU (BUniPort) and details on registering, adding and dropping courses.
Check your HKBU email account regularly. We will send information to you regarding virtual orientation.
Online Courses offered at HKBU - Semester 2 (Spring) 2023/24
Please refer to here for the latest course list provided by Academic Registry.
- Courses are offered to students from HKBU partner institutions.
- Programmes in the Exchange Course List are subject to change.
- Please note there are limited quotas for particular courses.
- Supporting documents would be needed to prove that pre-requisite requirements are met.
- The class day/time can be viewed during course registration.
- Please pay attention to the time difference. Most courses expect students to attend synchronous lectures.
- HKBU will issue an official transcript to students upon completion of the semester.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the online courses above:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +852 3411 2188