HKBU Virtual Exchange Programme
Virtual Exchange @ HKBU
Virtually No Limits
Nominations by Home Institutions
All virtual exchange students must be nominated by their home institutions to apply for studies at Hong Kong Baptist University.
Nomination Deadline: 3 June 2022
Invitation for Applications
You will receive application information and procedures by email. Virtual exchange students are required to complete an online application form to provide your personal particulars and course preferences.
Acceptance and Course Registration
Once accepted, you will receive information about setting up an account at HKBU (BUniPort) and details on registering, adding and dropping courses.
Check your HKBU email account regularly. We will send information to you regarding virtual orientation and virtual social activities.
Online Courses offered at HKBU - Semester 1, 2022/23
Please refer to here for the latest course list provided by Academic Registry.
- Courses are offered to students from HKBU partner institutions.
- Please note there are limited quotas for particular courses.
- Supporting documents would be needed to prove that pre-requisite requirements are met.
- The class day/time can be viewed during course registration.
- Please pay attention to the time differences. Most courses expect students to attend synchronous lectures.
- HKBU will issue an official transcript to students upon completion of the semester.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the online courses above:
Email: email@example.com | Tel: +852 3411 2188