Skip to main content

Photo - 1
Photo - 1

Transfer of Units

Upon return from the exchange programme, you may apply to the Academic Registry for transfer of units by submitting the following documents:

  1. A completed application form for transfer of units. 
  2. An official transcript issued by your host institution.
  3. A copy of course syllabi, coursework and related information, such as the number of contact hours, assessment methods.



The University reserves the right not granting units for courses with grades below the equivalence of grade C in the University grading system. Units transferred from other institutions are recorded without inclusion in grade point average calculations.