Easy Steps to Apply
Check if you have valid TOEFL or IELTS test result (valid two years from the test date). If not, take the TOEFL or IELTS (Academic) test NOW and before 16 December 2018. Results from tests taken after 16 December 2018 will NOT be considered. (TOEFL or IELTS (Academic) test is not required if all of your choices of destination are in Mainland China and Taiwan)
Consult International Office, your academic department, departmental exchange coordinator and/or academic advisor for any specific application schedule and procedures, your credits transfer, and academic related matters.
Submit your online application BEFORE the application deadline 4 December 2018 (The application period: 5 November (9:00 a.m.) to 4 December (5:30 p.m.) in 2018).
- Go to BUniPort.
- Click the menu item "Studies" → "My e-Application", and then expand the "Exchange Programme" folder of the "Online e-Application" section → Click on the "Application for Student Exchange Programme" link, the "Main" page of the online application form will be loaded.
- Upload the following documents (if applicable or eligible):
- A TOEFL or IELTS (Academic) score report OR your TOEFL or IELTS (Academic) test registration confirmation
- “Application Form for Scholarships for Student Exchange Programme 2018/19”
- Government Grant/Loan approval letter
- The application period: 5 November (9:00 a.m.) to 4 December (5:30 p.m.) in 2018.
[Hint: Submit your application at least 15 minutes before the deadline in case of technical difficulty!]
- Read carefully and follow all steps of Online Application.
- Late applications or incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
- Once your application is submitted, NO change of destinations AND/OR the duration of exchange period will be allowed.
- The International Office will forward your application to your Head of Department/Programme Director for endorsement. Only applications with endorsement (and meeting the eligibility criteria) will be considered for selection.
Hong Kong Baptist University
AAB703, Level 7, Academic and Administration Building
Baptist University Road Campus