Share and Stay International
Welcome back to HKBU!
We hope your semester/year abroad was inspiring and enjoyable!
Share Your Experience
- Please share your study abroad experience with us by completing and submitting the following items in person or by email at email@example.com on or before the deadline 31 January (for exchanges in the Fall Semester) or 30 September (for exchanges in the Spring Semester and the Full Academic Year):
A. Evaluation B. 2 - 3 photos (at least 1 MB each)
If you fail to do so, the University reserves the right to withhold your host institution's official academic transcript.
- Except the self-evaluation of your exchange study, please invite a HKBU faculty member who can assess your skills and abilities, and your changes before and after your exchange study to complete an evaluation for you (details will be sent via email). The evaluation must be completed within 1 month after the completion of your exchange.
- Share your exchange experience at our Information Session and Study Abroad Fair for the Student Exchange Programme and assist fellow HKBU students prepare for study abroad.
- Please also share your amazing stories and photos through our Facebook Page and Instagram. Hashtag your posts with #hkbuintlexchangeabroad
To show your appreciation to scholarship donor, all exchange scholarship recipients are obligated to submit a report.
Worried that your international exchange has come to an end?
Don't worry. We provide you a lot of opportunities to "Stay International"
Stay Connected and Have Fun
- Attend activities and events held for all exchange returnees. We love to see you back and hear about your exchange experiences.
- Participate in the annual International Festival and Spring Festival.
Become a BUddy and Join the Glowing Global Community:
- Meet newly arrived international & exchange students and support cross-cultural exchanges between local and non-local students at HKBU.