HKBU Student Exchange Application Friend Get Friend | Cash Prize | 2023/24
HKBU Student Exchange Application
Friend Get Friend | Cash Prize | 2024/25
Promotion is open only to the prospective exchange students 2024/25.
Conditions for Enjoying the Cash Prize
- A referral is validated when the Referrer and the Friend submit their completed applications.
- Referrer should provide the exact full name and student number of the Friend upon application.
- The Friend must be notified and has consented to his/her full name and student number being recorded for this Scheme by the Referrer.
- Referrer can only refer ONE Friend.
- The Friend can only be referred ONCE. In the event that a Friend is referred more than once, only the first person to refer the Friend (with the Friend’s permission) will be eligible for the cash prize under this Scheme.
- Prize winners must be successful applicants selected and offered a place for exchange in 2024/25.
- Prize winners will be notified individually based on the registered email. Those who have not received any notification will be deemed as unsuccessful.
- The cash prize is available on a first-come, first-served basis and while stocks last.
- The cash prize will be disbursed upon completion of the exchange programme.
- Prize winners must collect their prizes in person by displaying the notification email and identification document (HKBU Student ID Card) within the specified period. Winners may authorise others to collect the prizes on their behalf. Late collection will be regarded as null and void.
- If the prize winner withdraws from the exchange programme, the International Office reserves the right to require the return of the cash prize already awarded.
- All decisions of the International Office are final in all matters relating to this Scheme.